Sunday

May 17, 2008 Same Day Edit

Yesterday we shot Michelle and Tony's wedding at the Hotel Laguna in Laguna Beach. It was a beautiful, warm day and the beach was packed with people. It was a very unique and family oriented wedding because their families made all of the flowers, the chair covers, the runner, they baked the wedding cake, made all of the centerpieces and even made Michelle's dress! That took a lot of work.
The photographer was Katie Robertson from Red Loft Studios. She is a fellow graduate from the Cal State Long Beach School of Film and she was great to work with. Another item of note, lobsters played a prominent role in the wedding, as you will see in the Same Day Edit. They are fans of Friends, well, you'll see....


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for capturing this day for us. This video is beautiful...I can't wait to see what the full-length video is like. You did such an amazing job; my guests couldn't believe that this was done on the spot!!! Words can't express how happy I am with your artistic work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great video. If this is the "raw" footage, I can't wait to see the final version. I wish I could have been there, but through this amazing video, I felt like I was. Congratulations to Tony and Michelle! I love you both!

    Kristin Olivieri

    ReplyDelete